The Snow Has Arrived!
The snow finally hit the UK over night. While being out
in the car this morning its amazing to see how many drivers have cleared
just enough snow from their vehicles so they can see. If your planning
on doing a journey in the snow its important to remember you must clear
the snow from...
- All windows (so you can see)
- All lights (so you can be seen)
- Your car's roof (to avoid snow blowing off on to vehicles behind or sliding down your windscreen while braking)
- Your bonnet (to avoid snow blowing up on to your windscreen)
- Your vehicles registration plates (front and rear)
For Driving Lessons in Reading contact MSM Driving School on 01189612055 or email@example.com