Monday, 17 September 2012

Driving Lessons Reading

How Replace Your UK Driving Licence

If your UK driving licence has been lost, stolen, defaced or destroyed here is the information you need to get a replacement. 

It is your responsibility to replace your driving licence if it has been lost, stolen, defaced or destroyed. You can do this online, by telephone or by post.

The DVLA (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency) aim to get your new licence out to you within 3 weeks (21 days) of receiving your application.

For more information visit the DVLA website.

For Driving Lessons in Reading contact MSM on 01189612055 or

MSM - Matthew's School of Motoring -